Technology Learned from Others

 Technology is always improving upon itself, exponentially. What seems like several years ago now, the first Apple iPod Touch was released to the public. I had no idea what this "iPod" was or why it was getting so much hype, so I had to ask Santa and his elves for one. I learned about this technology from my brother, who also got the new iPod Touch. The only difference between the iPod Touch and the iPhone was that the iPhone had cellular service. One could do everything else that the iPhone could do, but for about half the price of a base model iPhone. If you don't need internet connection away from the comfort of your couch, then the iPod Touch was a must-have for you. Now, Apple is on their seventh generation of iPod Touch and has the same purpose that it has always had; an iPhone without service and for less than half the price of a well-equipped new iPhone. When I got my first generation iPod Touch I could have been labeled the happiest person on planet earth. This is because, at the time, I had nothing like it before, nothing that I could carry around with me and play games, watch movies, listen to music, and check my text messages. The iPod Touch is a good buy for someone who may not have the money for a brand new iPhone or are entering the realm of Apple for the first time and just want to see what they're all about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online and Offline Privacy

Eight Values of Free Expression

The Age of AI